Project Management is one of the most sought-after profession in the 21st century as a trained project manager brings all the different pieces of a project together, manages inter-dependency, cost, quality and gets the work completed efficiently and within time and budget. The course will enable professional from real estate and construction field with tools and techniques of Project management along with real-life case studies and projects.
This course covers the concepts, principles and practical skills necessary for a project management role. The course provides insights into project environments, dynamics involved in different project phases, knowledge & skills for effective planning, execution, control &managing changes. Need for collaboration, communication, managing people and understanding clients are interwoven into the course. This course follows PMI (Project Management Institute, USA) principles documented in PMBOK 6th Edition. PMBOK is an ANSI Standard for Project Management used for PMP certification.
In the current scenario, real estate projects are expensive, complex with stringent timelines and cost objective which requires an expert and trained professional who can oversee the completion of the project for better Cost, time, risk, stakeholder management and deliver the project without failure.
This Certification Course will be covered the following Module
Module 1-Overview of Real Estate Sector
Module 2-Real Estate Classification
Module 3-Project Management
Module 4-Principle of Indian Real Estate Business
- Understand the concepts of Project Management Methodology based on PMBOK
- Learn skills, tools, and techniques of effective Project Management Process
- Industry best practices and case studies
- Apply effective control of costs during the construction phase of a project
- Ability to plan, execute and manage project’s scope, cost and schedule
- Apply Risk management concepts and mitigation plan for effective delivery
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- RERA Guideline Training
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam preparation
- Effective Procurement and resource management
- Fresher (Civil Egg/Architect / Graduate / MBA) who want to start their career in the real estate sector.
- Individual who want to start Real Estate Services Business (marketing company, brokerage firm, real estate consulting firm, home loan DSA)
- Individual who want to start Real Estate development firm
- Working Professional from Non-Real Estate Industry wanting to shift to Real Estate
- Working professionals in Real Estate Industry with 0-1 years of work experience